Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Using Feedback

I thought that our feedback was helpful at times and inaccurate at others. I think it's difficult to give feedback on something that you haven't really worked and are unfamiliar with, so the feedback group responding to us isn't at fault. I moved around a couple things on the page, cut down on the welcome note, and made a few adjustments to my personal page. As for the aesthetics, we pretty much got carved by the feedback group, but I see our layout as something that suits our page well, and my group mates agree. We will work on our blog to make it work better as a whole and I will try to find a way to make our mission statement a little more direct and specific, although I think where it is now is good because it is general enough to capture differences in focus of each member.

No comments:

Post a Comment