Friday, November 6, 2009
Applying the Finishing Touches
So last night I made some finishing touches to the aesthetic appeal of our website. I made certain text bold to make it stand out better and changed many of the fonts to give them a little more flare. I also corrected small symmetry issues on the main page while still maintaining the same alignment. Barring any changes that my group members deem necessary, I think the site is pretty much ready to go. I would just like to attribute some of the clashing of colors between our page background and link colors to the fact that Google Sites did not allow us to change the color of the link. Either that or the process is something we overlooked/not easily accessible.