Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Web Design Experience

When I was first introduced to the idea of this assignment, I'll admit I was a little skeptical about how it would turn out. As the cohesiveness and communication with my group became stronger, the ease with which we completed the redesign became stronger as well. I also thought that the approach to this assignment was a little bit different when we first covered it. I thought we would be completely re-making a page and need a good deal of web design knowledge to complete it. I also thought that my group members and I would be doing almost identical things. The different roles that we all took in making this project a success proved my prediction wrong. Each part that we did was crucial to the project as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment