Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Possibilities for Wikitravel

Three places I have strongly considered focusing on for the Wikitravel assignment are

North Providence, RI (my hometown)
Verona, NY
Kittery, Maine

There are currently no articles written specifically written about North Providence or Verona, although there was one written on Providence County. I think that my close relationship with the town will allow me to give some important information to travelers. As for Verona, I've been there a couple times for short stays and believe that I could give information about the entertainment aspect of it. Kittery already has articles written on it, but it's another place I've been to a handful of times and feel that I could explore the opportunities to shop and spend money, since that's what Kittery is all about. There are so many shopping outlets and restaurants to choose from, and I think I can help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment