Monday, September 21, 2009

Credibility of my blog

I feel that the content of my blog doesn't require any credentials besides being a truthful and honest person, but I guess people will just have to learn to trust and take my word for it in the meantime. I feel that people can respect my posts because I tend to include many different angles and perspectives when I write about a particular subject or situation, which will hopefully widen my reader base a little bit. I have always felt that for someone to understand any concept that they need to understand how people with different thought processes may perceive the same thing. Lastly, I feel that my blog will separate itself from others in that it focuses on a topic that many young adults have yearned to talk and write about, but haven't really had a place in which they felt comfortable enough to express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment