Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Learning from the Process

If there is one concept that I feel I've grasped so far, it is that I should appeal to my audience by diversifying. The topic of my blog allows me a little wiggle room to discuss things that can somehow touch everyone. I have always been so accustomed to writing in a formal style and I've tried to stay away from that as much as possible because I know it takes away from overall quality. I need to condense my sentences so that they don't drag on forever, which has always been one of my weaknesses as a writer. As I initially stated, I was weary because I was trying not to insult anyone in my posts and I feel I've done a good job with that thus far. The reactions I have received from classmates have been uplifting for me. They feel that the content of my blog is very entertaining and valuable. What is most encouraging is that they feel they can relate to what I say, which is the main purpose of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment